Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Today I am a Junior in College

Today I started my Junior year in college. I am quite excited, but man are those art supplies expensive. You would think after being a Fine Arts major in Painting for 2 years now, I would be use to those skyrocketing prices, but I'm not. This semester I am taking 3 major art classes that involves a lot of materials and many I don't have at home. You would think college would give us a break. My new year's resolution of saving money this year is already being left behind in 2009. But learning is an experience that I not would trade for any job, so I guess I am just going to have to suck it up and buy those materials. I hope everyone is enjoying their life's learning experience as well as I am.

Also you guys, the one's who do find the time to read my blog, well I am really into fashion. I recently found some shoes, for the ladies of course, that I hope you will enjoy for the winter. I will be adding a new Fashion Item every week. I promise this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog