Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Work in Progress

       Hello my fellow readers; the millions that are reading my blog. Well being creative, I think, has its faults.  I have yet to run out of ideas- which is the best part, but I always have something new going on and it makes it terribly difficult to finish some pieces that I begin. I have a compassion for fashion, a love for sewing, and a graceful, swift hand for painting that widens eyes and puts the word delightful in their mind. I am overwhelmed with appreciation for the critics who find amazement in what I produce.
 When I sew, I know what will become of this piece of fabric, but when I paint, there are many brushstrokes running through my hand and I am lost within the painting. I just can't predict the finished piece. As of right now, I am sitting and staring at this half-painted, primed canvas and wondering what will become of the rest. I have not one crystal clear idea of what it's going to be. Well here is the piece in progress. This painting is just like life, you never know what will become of it. I will be adding the finished piece soon. Thanks for reading this week.

This is stage 1. Looks like a hand doesn't it.

This is stage 2. Looks like a skull doesn't it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog