Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Art Walk Tomorrow!

      Hello my millions of readers! Tomorrow is the monthly First Wednesday of the Month Art Walk here in Jacksonville, Florida. I am excited because I have some new paintings that I want everyone to see and hope they will enjoy them as much as I did painting them. I will also be bringing a few of my handmade wallets to show off my excellent sewing skills. Being apart of the Art Walk gives me the opportunity to spread my wings and learn what is constructive criticism. I am excited for the feedback and appreciation of my work. I will be showing off my new prints as well. I want to be thought about when everyone leaves. Well I hope my millions of fans have an excellent day tomorrow. Oh yeah, check out all my paintings at, Imagekind and tell me what you think of them.  I will be uploading new pictures very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog