Thursday, November 18, 2010

New Etching Print

When creating this print, i was really unsure of what would become of it. There was alot of trial and error with this print. During my process of printing this plate, I managed to spray to much spray paint to aquatint my plate, thus the work that i had managed to create on the plate before was ruined. So I had to redue the process over, and surprisingly it came out well. I am glad because I have never experienced such trama and aggravation.

Well i created this etching print on a zinc plate. There were three plates all together, one key plate and the other plates were color plates. There were three colors used, processed blue, yellow, and red. Each plate was created by hand with the help of nitric acid.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog